Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
PreNatal Nutrients is formulated support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women. PreNatal Nutrients supports hormone, neurotransmitter, DNA, protein and energy production as well as optimal neural and cellular development.‡
- Nutrient support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women‡
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients based on scientific recommendations‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Women of child-bearing age, pregnant women, lactating women
- Best when combined with EPA/DHA essentials
Now enhanced with:
- 1 mg of folate from 40% folic acid and 60% Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Increased vitamin D based on revised RDA requirements for pregnancy
- Vitamin K to support healthy carboxylation of proteins for blood clotting and bone‡
- 100 mg of choline to support fetal central nervous system development‡
- 1 mg of folate from 40% folic acid and 60% L-5-MTHF for optimal neural and cellular development‡
- 27 mg of iron and 150 mcg of iodine to meet enhanced requirements during pregnancy‡
- 100 mg of choline to support hormone, neurotransmitter, DNA, protein and energy production‡
- Specially formulated based on accepted scientific recommendations for nutrient requirements during pregnancy
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.