Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Melatonin SRT™ provides 6 mg melatonin in a sustained release tablet. The hormone melatonin is secreted by the pineal gland. As a supplement, it is useful for regulating sleep and the body's daily rhythmic cycle, making it ideal for jet lag. Melatonin is also an important antioxidant which acts as an effective scavenger of free radicals. Various factors may cause melatonin levels to become low, such as inadequate dietary intake of its precursors (tryptophan and serotonin), normal aging, insufficient exposure to natural light, and certain medications. Melatonin may support a healthy immune and stress response.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- SUPPORT YOUR SLEEP - Melatonin is a hormone that is released from the pineal gland, a pea-sized endocrine gland located in the brain. One of melatonin's principal functions is to help regulate sleep by controlling our day and night biological rhythms, known as the 'circadian rhythm' or our 24-hour biological clock. Melatonin regulates the body's sleep response when exposed to natural light. Our bodies release more melatonin in darkness to prepare for sleep, and less melatonin in daylight. *
- SUSTAINED RELEASE TABLET - Melatonin SRT provides 6 mg melatonin in a sustained release tablet. *
- IMPORTANT ANTIOXIDANT - Melatonin also supports healthy immune and stress responses and is an important antioxidant, which acts as an effective scavenger of free radicals. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 tablet per day twenty minutes before bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.