Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
support healthy aging
support eye health
supports health and well-being
Who can benefit from Extra Nutrients?
• Aging boomers
• Athletes – who will benefit from additional antioxidant and energy support*
• Anyone living in a particularly toxic environment
• Anyone needing extra antioxidant support – individuals with chronic health issues, for example*
New additions include:
• Nicotinamide riboside (NR) – to support healthy ATP (energy) production and metabolism*
• Resveratrol – to support healthy cellular aging*
• Quercetin phytosome – for antioxidant support and cell membrane integrity*
• Bilberry – for ocular health; to support the connective tissue in the retina and cornea*
• Lutein and zeaxanthin – for ocular health; to support the macula and provide benefit for dry eyes*
• Astaxanthin – an antioxidant carotenoid that promotes healthy skin integrity*
• Lycopene – an antioxidant carotenoid that helps maintain both cardiovascular health and prostate health*
In addition to these exceptional new nutrients, Extra Nutrients has also been upgraded in its basic vitamin and mineral offerings. These are a few of the changes you will see:
• Double the amount of vitamin D
• The addition of vitamin K – as K1 and K2 (MK7)
• Vitamin E as mixed tocopherols – instead of just d-alpha-tocopherol
• More calcium and magnesium
• Its minerals are now the well-researched and well-absorbed Albion mineral chelates
Take 4-8 capsules daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Folinic acid and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as they can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, these folate sources have not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person and resolves when the amount is reduced.
Gas, bloating, or diarrhea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.