Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Recommended to support:
• Balanced behavior and socialization skills*
• Stress coping mechanisms*
• Mental clarity*
• Immune system functions*
Behavior and Social Skills Support*:
• Dimethylglycine (DMG) has been reported to modify and improve behavior, eye contact, social interaction, verbal skills, mental alertness, brain function and may reduce lethargy.* It is a precursor to many amino acids and neurotransmitters that aid in brain and nerve function.*
• Betaine (trimethylglycine) helps support behavior, increased social interaction, circulation, normalize amino acid metabolism and liver protetction from fat deposits.* Betaine is a precursor to DMG.
• Vitamin B6 supplementation results in a positive impact on behavior, better eye contact, less involuntary physical action and more interest in participation.*
• Folic acid helps in the metabolism of the amino acids used by the brain.*
• Vitamin B12 supports proper sleep patterns and production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which assists in memory and learning.*
4 - 11 years old: ½ Tablespoon, twice daily
Over 12 years old: ½ Tablespoon, 3 to 4 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.