Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Bright Eye Support
About Beta Carotene
• Beta-carotene is one of a group of natural chemicals known as carotenes or carotenoids.
• Carotenes are responsible for the orange color of many fruits and vegetables such as carrots, pumpkins and sweet potatoes.
• It is an antioxidant, like vitamins E and C.
• Beta Carotene is also known as Provitamin A is important in the formation of bones and teeth.*
• Beta Carotene is also a potent antioxidant like vitamins C and E that helps rid the body of the “free radicals” that can destroy cells and interfere with desirable chemical reactions.*
• Beta carotene is converted into Vitamin A by the liver on an “as needed” basis and is water soluble (unlike Vitamin A, which is fat soluble) which means it does not build up in the body.
• Beta carotene also supports Vitamin A deficiency without any problem of toxicity associated with “mega” doses of Vitamin A.*