Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
When cancer metastasizes or spreads, it sheds tumor cells and cancer-causing DNA fragments into the blood.
Biocept has developed the most advanced method for detecting and assessing tumor cells and cancer-causing DNA fragments in the blood.
You get the same information you would get from a tissue sample—from a simple blood test.
And because Biocept uses blood, you are informed about what’s happening with your patients’ cancer NOW—not weeks, months, or years ago.
When should you consider a liquid biopsy?
- Not enough tissue was obtained from an initial biopsy.
- Cancer starts in a place that is difficult to access for surgical biopsy.
- Cancer recurs after the initial tumor tissue has been removed.
- The patient is not responding to treatment as expected.
- The patient wishes to avoid additional biopsies.