Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Cal/Mag 1001 supplies a 1:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium to support bone health and metabolism.
Cal/Mag 1001 tablets from Douglas Laboratories provide 500 mg of elemental calcium from a calcium citrate/ascorbate complex, together with significant amounts of magnesium from an aspartate/ascorbate complex, as well as vitamin D-3. Other nutrients are also included to assist the body in maintaining healthy bone structure.
- Magnesium/Calcium Source: Cal/Mag 1001 tablets provide 500 mg of elemental calcium from a calcium complex, together with 500 mg of elemental magnesium to provide a 1:1 dose ratio of calcium to magnesium.
- Bone Health: Calcium assists in the maintenance of healthy bone structure and function. Other nutrients including boron, glutamic acid, Vitamin C and D-3 are also included to assist the body in maintaining healthy bone structure.*
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Our vitamins/minerals and amino acid formulas are developed to provide beneficial support in filling nutrient gaps.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities surpass GMP standards and manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential for healthy living, today and in the future.*
As a dietary supplement, adults take 3 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.