Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Why Whey Protein?
Whey protein contains the full spectrum of amino acids, and is one of the best sources of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). Whey includes three of the most important, essential BCAAs – leucine, isoleucine and valine – as well as glutamine. Whey has a very high biological value (BV), meaning its amino acid ratio allows the protein to be easily absorbed and used by the body. Your body needs amino acids for muscle function, growth, and energy production, particularly during a workout. Whey protein also contains biologically active protein components that offer antioxidant support, aid immune function and assist muscle recovery.*
But the main reason you should consider whey protein is its digestion rate. Whey protein requires very little digestion, giving you "fast" nutrition for fueling your muscles during a workout, and assisting with recovery afterwards.* Whey protein is often referred to as an “anabolic protein,” since levels of blood amino acids usually peak within 30 to 60 minutes of the protein being absorbed. A whey shake is your better choice for fast-acting protein as compared to whole food protein such as meat, or casein protein found most commonly in dairy products.
Our Isolate is manufactured with state of the art filtration techniques that remove most of the lactose and fat. This nearly pure form of makes it a better choice when you’re seeking to rapidly deliver protein to your body. It’s also the better choice if you have a lactose sensitivity. People with lactose issues will generally have a harder time digesting whey protein concentrate products.
Protein is an essential component of any balanced diet. But you may not realize all the additional benefits protein provides. First and foremost, it fuels you with essential building blocks for a strong, lean and optimal body. It also builds and repairs muscle, an important factor as people age, since muscle mass declines as we grow older. Protein helps aid normal immune and cardiac function.* Protein can also provide a metabolic boost if you’re trying to achieve a healthy weight. Protein can be the nutritional component you’ve been looking for to take your exercise and wellbeing to a whole new level.
Benefits of Natural Whey Protein 100% WPI:
• Clean and Natural
• 25 grams of protein per serving
• 4 grams of glutamine per serving, to aid digestion and support the immune system*
• 5 grams BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids) per serving, to help with athletic post-training recovery, either from muscle damage or fatigue
• Bioactive Protein Peptide System uses highly advanced Purification and Isolation techniques, as well as molecular weight profiling and selection
• Low glycemic – doesn't spike blood sugar levels
• Gluten, corn and soy free
• Only 95 calories per serving
• One 25 gm serving provides 50% of your required Daily Value (DV)
• No added fillers or binders, no gelatin or bulking agents
• Not altered with a single amino acid to spike protein content
• No artificial colors or flavors; no artificial sweeteners
• Only four ingredients
• Amazing taste -- not chalky, clumpy or grainy; no strange aftertaste
• Safe for those who have lactose tolerance issues
• Easily digestible
• Outstanding price
Directions: Mix 3 scoops with 4-8 ounces of liquid
Storage Directions: Store in a cool, dry place. Settling may occur. Avoid excessive heat. Keep cap tightly closed. Keep out of reach of young children. This product is sold by weight, not volume.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to ingredients. Advised to contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, ongoing medical conditions, pregnancy, nursing or under age 14, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.