Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Cod liver oil formula with vitamins A and D
- Supports cognitive function and brain and nerve development in children up to 12 years of age*
- Supports healthy bones, teeth, eyes and skin*
- Provides 300 mg of DHA and 330 mg of EPA per teaspoon
- Also includes 850 mcg of vitamin A and 7 mcg (280 IU) of vitamin D per teaspoon
- Comes in a delicious natural citrus flavor
Cod liver oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids, which promote ocular development, visual acuity, and pre- and postnatal brain development. Cod liver oil contains high levels of vitamins A and D, which support healthy bones, teeth, and skin. Vitamin A promotes eye health and supports proper bone growth and development. Recent research indicates that 600 IU of vitamin D per day may promote optimal bone health in both adolescents and adults.*
Adults and Children over 13 years: Take one teaspoon two times daily with meals or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Children (4-13 years): Take one teaspoon daily with a meal or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Infants and Children (0-3 years): Take ½ teaspoon daily with a meal‚ or as recommended by your health care practitioner.