Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
PRODUCTS IN THIS BUNDLE
- Resvoxitrol is a unique combination of phytonutrients designed to enhance antioxidant potential and maintain normal inflammatory balance.This unique combination of truebroc™, turmeric, andrographis, and resveratrol provides potent free radical scavenging potential, maintaining normal inflammatory balance, and induction of intracellular antioxidant production. These powerful phytochemicals are the basis of many “superfoods” and have extensive, peer-reviewed research supporting their dramatic effect on cell health and longevity.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that boosts antioxidant function and is commonly used as an agent to help clear sinus and airway congestion caused by mucus overproduction. NAC is a source of the conditionally essential amino acid L-cysteine and is a precursor to the tripeptide glutathione, an essential intracellular antioxidant, and therefore supports antioxidant and cellular detoxification pathways in the body.
- Reacted Zinc provides 54 mg of highly absorbed zinc, ideally formulated using the amino acid chelate form of zinc (zinc glycinate) for enhanced absorption, optimal utilization and gastrointestinal comfort. Supplementing the right form of zinc is key to maintaining healthy levels within the body and compliance to a supplement regimen. Zinc plays a crucial role in boosting immune function, maintaining healthy tissue growth, and increasing the antioxidant reserves that protect the body from free radical damage.
- C-Flav: Created from multiple sources rich in vitamin C, C-Flav includes antioxidant protection and enhances immune function. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study (1,000 subjects taking 1,000 mg of vitamin C per day) revealed that the group given vitamin C could consistently maintain a healthy immune response.8 Supplementation with vitamin C has also been shown to support immune response to seasonal challenges by supporting natural killer cells, lymphocyte proliferation, chemotaxis and delayed-type hypersensitivity.
- Melatonin SRT™ provides 6 mg of the hormone melatonin in a sustained release tablet. As a supplement, melatonin is useful for regulating sleep and the body’s daily rhythmic cycle.** Various factors may cause melatonin levels to become low, such as inadequate dietary intake of its precursor tryptophan, low levels of serotonin, normal aging, insufficient exposure to natural light, and certain medications. Due to melatonin’s relatively short half-life in the body, a sustained release formula may be more suitable for those who experience difficulty staying asleep through the night.
- Vitamin D is a steroid vitamin, a group of fat-soluble pro- hormones that are best known for the role they play in supporting bone health and aiding in the absorption of calcium and phosphate from the gastrointestinal tract. A growing body of research highlights vitamin D’s important role in supporting other body systems, including cardiovascular and blood sugar balance, musculoskeletal strength, and neurological and immune function, enabled by vitamin D’s ability to target over 200 different genes throughout the body. At the same time, deficiency and insufficiency of this important nutrient has reached epidemic proportions around the world, making the achievement of optimal levels extremely important to overall health and wellbeing. Vitamin D3 50,000 IU is ideal for those who have difficulty achieving and maintaining peak vitamin D levels. This often includes elderly patients with low vitamin D levels, those with challenges in absorbing and maintaining vitamin D levels, and overweight patients with an elevated body mass index that impairs vitamin D circulation. For those who require an immediate boost in their vitamin D status, the vitamin D3 50,000 IU formulation is a convenient, effective way to get the substantial support they need.
- D3 10,000 with K2 provides 10,000 IU per softgel of vitamin D (as D3), designed for greater absorption. This high potency formula also includes bioavailable forms of vitamin K2 to complement vitamin D.