Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- Great-tasting, fruit-flavored powder
- Sprinkle directly into mouth; no mixing needed
- Offers bioavailable chelated magnesium malate
- Provides soy-free phosphatidylserine and enhanced-absorption curcumin
- Contains clinically researched Meriva® curcumin, Oligopin® pine bark, and Neurophenol® grape and blueberry extracts
- Enhanced with organic whole fruit blueberry powder; consumption of blueberries has been associated with cardiovascular and brain health‡
CurcumaSorb Mind EasySticks® offer flavonoids, phosphatidylserine, and nutrient cofactors in a unique, great-tasting, direct-delivery form. Magnesium and curcumin support neurotransmitter synthesis and positive mood. Neurophenol® is a proprietary blend of wild blueberry and whole grape extracts. These fruits contain neuroprotective polyphenolic compounds that support healthy cognitive function and memory, targeting vascular health, as well as synaptic density and plasticity in the brain. Oligopin® is manufactured from French pine trees in a unique and specific process to optimize the composition of low molecular weight oligomers without tannins that can inhibit bioavailability and efficacy. In a small randomized, double-blind, crossover trial, supplementation with 25 mg Oligopin® offered statistically significant support for daily cognitive function and mental tasks. Phosphatidylserine is the most abundant phospholipid in the brain. As such, it promotes neuronal function to support overall learning, recall and processing capacity. In a two-month study involving 36 children ages 4-14, 200 mg of phosphatidylserine daily supported short-term auditory memory, daily cognitive performance and relaxation.‡