Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- SOOTHE BABY'S BUM: Organic Diaper Balm is clinically tested for irritation. This natural diaper rash cream helps to alleviate diaper irritation and restore yeast balance with antifungal and antibacterial herbs.
- CLOTH DIAPER SAFE: Diaper Balm is zinc oxide- and petroleum-free and is compatible with all diapers. Cloth, disposable, compostable—you name it!
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, Oregon grape root, myrrh gum, yarrow herb, calendula flower. All natural and organic. Nothing else.
- SUGGESTED USE: Apply as needed to the diaper area; great for all ages, from infants to toddlers. Diaper Balm creates a restorative, breathable barrier to reduce and prevent skin irritation. This 1oz jar is the perfect size for your diaper bag!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Diaper Balm is USDA Certified Organic (which means non-GMO, too!), Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny, and made in the USA with imported ingredients. Manufactured in a solar-powered, zero-waste facility. Motherlove is a certified Women-Owned B-Corp that focuses on environmental and social sustainability. Motherlove can only provide customer service and guarantee quality for products that are sold by Motherlove.
Use on baby's bottom between diaper changes. Cloth diaper safe.
Discontinue use if adverse side effects appear. Products are routinely tested for heavy metals and microbial contamination.
baby’s irritated bottoms, yeast imbalances, dry skin