Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- Provides 12.5 billion CFU per dose from a combination of four proprietary human strain probiotics, plus vitamins C and D
- Helps to support respiratory tract health in children*
- Supports immune health, gastrointestinal health, and healthy bone development*
- Chewable tablets with a delicious natural strawberry-vanilla flavor
- No refrigeration necessary
- Guaranteed potency through expiration
HMF™ Fit for School (shelf-stable) includes a combination of research-driven human strain probiotics with vitamins C and D3 to support children’s gastrointestinal health, respiratory health, and immune function. Research utilizing the probiotic strains included in HMF™ Fit for School’s formula (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-21 and CUL-60, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL-20 and Bifidobacterum animalis subsp. lactis CUL-34) plus 50 mg of vitamin C for 6 months demonstrated a significant improvement in respiratory tract health and a 30% decrease in school absenteeism in the probiotic group when compared to placebo. The probiotic-supplemented group also exhibited significantly reduced levels of plasma cytokines (IFN-γ and IL-2/IL-5), with no similar reductions observed in the placebo group. HMF™ Fit for School (shelf-stable) also includes 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D3 per chewable tablet for additional immune support and to promote vitamin D status for healthy bone development. This convenient shelf-stable chewable tablet has guaranteed potency through expiration and a delicious, natural strawberry-vanilla flavor.*
As a dietary supplement, take as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.