Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Insinase® is a nutritional supplement with scientifically tested ingredients designed to support healthy insulin function. Developed through the ExpresSyn® Process, Insinase provides selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the forms of reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA) and Acacia nilotica. Kinases play an important role in healthy insulin signaling and overall insulin function.*
- Ground-breaking preliminary research suggests that SKRMs modulate kinase signals in favor of good health
- Designed to modulate kinase signaling (within cells) in favor of healthy insulin function and blood sugar transport
- Balanced kinase signaling helps to maintain healthy blood sugar and triglyceride regulation
- Developed through the ExpresSyn Process - which combines proteomic research, safety evaluations, and human clinical research to set a new standard of clinical certainty in nutritional supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Directions: Take three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or taking anticoagulants. If taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.