Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
This product is sweetened with the natural herb stevia.
Made with non-GMO ingredients
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION - This patented Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate allows larger amounts of magnesium to be absorbed more quickly and be better retained by the body, as compared to many other forms.*
- EASY ON THE STOMACH - Love magnesium, but not its digestive impact? This product should not cause any of the unfavorable GI symptoms sometimes associated with magnesium supplementation due to the very stable chelate.*
- FLEXIBLE, CONVENIENT DOSING - Pill free and great-tasting. This orange flavored powder mixes well in water and contains 300 mg of Magnesium Citrate per teaspoon, and is ideal for those who prefer not to swallow pills. Non-Fizzy and sweetened with organic stevia for no late night sugar rush.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
Magnesium bisglycinate chelate is one of the best-absorbed forms of magnesium. Each 5 gram (1 teaspoon) serving provides 300 mg of elemental magnesium in a great-tasting, orange flavored product. This product should not cause any of the unfavorable gastrointestinal symptoms associated with magnesium supplementation due to the very stable chelate formed between two glycine molecules and each magnesium ion via a patented process.*
Magnesium Chelate should not cause any of the unfavorable gastrointestinal symptoms that are sometimes associated with magnesium supplementation due to the very stable chelate formed between two glycine molecules and each magnesium ion via a patented process. Mineral chelates can bypass normal modes of absorption in the intestine and therefore, avoid the competition that occurs between minerals for absorption.*
Benefits of magnesium may include:
Bone Health - Magnesium partners with calcium in maintaining bone health. Many individuals supplement calcium without adequate magnesium, leading to ineffective support for bone health.*
Cardiovascular Health - Magnesium helps support muscle relaxation and function, which is vital to cardiovascular health since the heart is a muscular organ. Magnesium is also an important cofactor in several enzymes that support blood vessel function and heart health.*
Relaxation & Sleep - As magnesium helps muscles to relax, it can enhance relaxation, promote a sense of calm, and support normal sleep patterns.*
Energy Production - Magnesium is an essential mineral that serves as an enzyme cofactor for over three hundred biochemical reactions in the body, including those of glycolysis, the first step in harnessing energy from carbohydrates.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take 5 grams (approx. one teaspoon) of powder mixed in eight ounces of water per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.