Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Magnesium and nerve function
• Magnesium is known to regulate or inhibit many nerve receptors.*
• Without enough magnesium, nerves fire too easily from even minor stimuli which can create a sensitivity to pain especially in people with a low threshold.*
• Magnesium appears to also affect the nervous system by regulating the release of hormones.*
Magnesium and muscle function
• Adequate magnesium is necessary for proper muscle functioning.
• Magnesium deficiency promotes excessive muscle tension which can lead to muscle spasms and restlessness.*
• Supports the relaxation of both voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue.*