Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Magnesium is required for production and transfer of energy from protein synthesis and for contraction of muscles and excitability of nerves.* It is also a cofactor in a myriad of enzyme systems.* It is apparent that our bodies are able to consume large amounts of magnesium to insure proper use of calcium.* Proper utilization of magnesium supports a healthy respiratory system, increased muscle tone and size, a more comfortable menstrual cycle, healthy growth, strong, relaxed muscles, proper physical balance, and healthy organs and soft tissue.*
- Magnesium plays a key role in the production of cellular energy and is involved in almost every biologic process. Magnesium and calcium work together in the body for the formulation of adenosine triphosphate, the key form of biologic energy.*
- Magnesium is essential for every major biological process. It is necessary for the metabolism of glucose, production of cellular energy, and the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins.* Magnesium's role in cellular reproduction is key in maintaining healthy levels of immune-related cells during an immune challenge.*
- Magnesium is also important for the electrical stability of cells and supports the muscle tone of blood vessels, promoting a more relaxed state.*
- Magnesium plays a critical role in converting carbohydrates to energy, healthy heart function, activating enzyme systems, and muscular contractions.* Magnesium is also needed for a cell to make ATP, the molecule that contains the energy of the body.*
- Magnesium is not a trace mineral but a major entity in our bodies. It is necessary for over 300 enzymatic reactions and is biologically interlocked with calcium metabolism. Magnesium is vital for making sure that calcium is used properly by the body. Between 50% - 60% of magnesium in the body is found in bone. It also plays a key role in the synthesis of proteins, which are components of many body structures such as cartilage.*
- Magnesium also plays an important role in the maintenance of the electrical and physical integrity of heart muscle.* Calcium and magnesium are both needed in proper amounts to maintain healthy balance between these minerals in the body, both of which have effects on blood vessels and the heart.*
Adults: 1 ounce daily (30mL). Best if divided Shake well before using. Mix with 8 ounces of liquid. Increased consumption of magnesium may increase likelihood of loose stools. If stool loosens, reduce amount taken.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to components in product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have an ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.