Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Melatonin naturally regulates the body. Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle. Melatonin's primary role is regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions, and sleep patterns. Studies indicate that it facilitates the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency.‡
- Promotes relaxation in the body for restful sleep‡
- Naturally flavored with apple and black currant juice concentrates for a great taste
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
What is it?
- 2.5 mg of micronized melatonin per 1 ml dropper
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Great-tasting and naturally flavored with apple and black currant juice concentrates
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- 1 dropper daily, 1/2 to 1 hour before bedtime, or as directed by a health professional.
- Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids.