Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Men Health Supplement
Vitamins & Minerals
Men's Pure Pack is a multivitamin and mineral complex combined with added magnesium and vitamin D. Men's Pure Pack also contains omega-3 fatty acids, CoQ10 and more to provide essential nutrients for men all in one packet.‡
- Packet including multivitamin and mineral complex for men‡
- Also contains magnesium and vitamin D capsules‡
- Convenient daily packet for easy dispensing
- Supports energy and stamina‡
- Supports cardiovascular, macular and prostate health‡
- For men over 40
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- 37.5 mcg (1,500 IU) vitamin D3 and yeast-derived selenium to support prostate health‡
- Maintains healthy cardiovascular function with omega-3 fatty acids, CoQ10, and polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract‡
- Supports prostate function with saw palmetto and pygeum and maintains healthy prostate cells with lycopene and green tea‡
- Combines astragalus and maca with nutrient cofactors to promote energy, endurance and stamina‡
- Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein, zeaxanthin and nutrient cofactors‡
- Convenient, once-daily packet
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- Take 1 packet daily (8 capsules), with a meal.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.