Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
A modern lifestyle, aging, and environmental factors can lead to metabolic changes that can negatively impact your health and weight goals. Fortunately, Metabolic Health’s groundbreaking formula helps counter these factors by up-regulating the body’s metabolism, promoting normal inflammatory responses throughout the body, and down-regulating the stress hormones that can sabotage your goals.
Thorne’s Metabolic Health combines two well-researched botanical extracts – bergamot and curcumin – that have been used for centuries in Traditional Eastern and Western botanical medicine. Metabolic Health’s unique formula combines the robust bioactivity of these two nutrients to target the body’s metabolic processes.*
Who can benefit from Metabolic Health?
- Individuals who want to optimize fat metabolism and body composition*
- Men and women who want to combat abdominal weight gain*
- Anyone experiencing a slowing metabolism or having trouble maintaining desired weight with a healthy diet*
- Individuals who experience excessive daily stress that creates obstacles to weight management*
- Anyone wanting to maintain normal blood sugar and cholesterol levels and a healthy liver*
Support for weight management goals*
- Bergamot and curcumin phytosomes work together to balance the inflammatory responses and hormones that can sabotage a weight management program*
- Helps decrease abdominal fat, BMI, and waist circumference*
- Balances the cortisol response to stress to help support healthy weight*
- Balances chemicals in fat cells – adiponectin and leptin – promoting improved fat metabolism and weight management*
- Supports insulin sensitivity and benefits glucose metabolism to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level*
Support for everyday wellness*
- Provides nutritional support for individuals who have metabolic syndrome*
- Supports a balanced inflammatory response in the body*
- Promotes an optimal gut microbiome for benefiting cardiometabolic health*
- Antioxidant support to resist the effects of oxidative stress*
Healthy fat metabolism to promote a healthy liver*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels – LDL, HDL, triglycerides – in the normal range*
- Supports efficient fat metabolism and clearance from the liver*
- Promotes healthy liver function and normal liver enzyme balance*
A closer look at the ingredients in Metabolic Health
Curcumin Phytosome (Meriva®)
Turmeric has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic medicine for more than 2,000 years and is widely studied for its health-promoting properties. Curcumin is the most active component of turmeric and offers numerous health benefits, including support for joint health, liver and gut health, cardiovascular function, and antioxidant benefits.*
Thorne’s Metabolic Health contains Meriva, the most clinically-studied form of curcumin on the market. As a phytosome, Meriva provides superior absorption over other curcumin extracts in the market. A human study demonstrated 29-times greater absorption of Meriva than ordinary curcumin. To date, there are more than 30 clinical trials demonstrating the many health benefits of Meriva.
Bergamot Phytosome (Vazguard™)
Bergamot is the common name for the Citrus bergamia plant that grows throughout the Mediterranean. It’s most famous for giving Earl Gray tea its distinctive taste and aroma. Both its extract and its essential oil have been used for centuries, and both have been extensively studied for specific health benefits.*
Metabolic Health contains bergamot in a phytosome complex that provides at least seven times greater absorption than traditional bergamot extracts.
Take 2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.