Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Metabolic Synergy™ helps maintain healthy glucose and insulin levels, while supporting the conversion of carbohydrates to be used for energy by providing nutrients for the TCA cycle. The chromium, zinc, manganese, and vanadium are true chelates from Albion, the leader in the manufacture of mineral chelates with superior absorption. It also includes our proprietary NatureFolate™ blend of active-isomer naturally occurring folates.
- A UNIQUE MULTIVITAMIN - A nationally prominent doctor specializing in blood sugar and endocrine health designed this unique multivitamin and mineral formula. Includes naturally occurring Folates, Green Tea Extract, Inositol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Taurine.*
- SUPPORT ALREADY HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR - May help maintain already healthy glucose levels, while supporting the conversion of carbohydrates to be used for energy by providing nutrients for the TCA cycle.*
- SUPERIOR NUTRIENT FORMS - The Chromium, Zinc, Manganese, and Vanadium are true chelates from Albion, the leader in the manufacture of mineral chelates with superior absorption. Includes B12 as Methylcobalamin, B6 as P-5-P, and Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Take three capsules twice per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.