Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- CandiBactin-BR®combines berberine hydrochloride, Oregon grape extract, and coptis root extract, with a proprietary extract of Chinese herbs—including ginger, licorice, and skullcap—to support detoxification of the liver and gallbladder, as well as healthy immune, detoxification, and elimination functions.*
- CandiBactin-AR® features concentrated essential oils from red thyme and oregano blended with other herbal extracts from the aromatic mint family. The traditional use of thyme oil is focused on supporting the health of the gastrointestinal and upper respiratory tracts.The encapsulation of these oils in a softgel allows them to be blended with dry leaf extracts of sage and lemon balm. These herbs are added to the formula to help protect and stabilize the fragile essential oils, as well as for their added benefit in supporting healthy digestive function.*
- AdvaClear® supports daily detoxification for optimal vitality and health. This formula provides methylated B12 and folate along with bifunctional nutritional support designed to enhance the activities of several liver detoxification enzymes and support Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathways.
- GlutaClear® features a blend of key ingredients designed to help boost the body’s production of glutathione, a primary antioxidant throughout the entire body. Glutathione plays an important role in protecting the body against oxidative stress and supporting liver detoxification processes. Preliminary research suggests glutathione may also help protect mitochondria—the principle source of cellular energy—from damaging pro-oxidant influences.
- Probioplex ® Intensive Care is an innovative formula produced by a temperature/pH controlled micro-filtration process that yields biologically active immunoglobulins. These immunoglobulins support healthy intestinal immune activity. In addition, Probioplex Intensive Care supplies lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase, proteins that support intestinal health and friendly bacteria such as lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.