Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Migranol™ contains an extract of feverfew, a traditional herb that has been used since the first century and is known for its ability to support a healthy inflammatory response. Curcuminoids and rosemary are also included for their antioxidant properties as well as their role in supporting a balanced inflammatory response. Magnesium is added for its effects on muscle relaxation. This product may be used long-term with complete safety.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT - Rosemary's active compound, carnosic acid, is especially supportive of the brain. Migranol also includes Magnesium and Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), a B vitamin required for the enzyme that helps recycle glutathione, the body's 'master antioxidant.'*
- PROMOTE BLOOD FLOW - Feverfew has been studied extensively for its ability to support muscle relaxation throughout the body, including the delicate walls of blood vessels.*
- SUPERIOR CURCUMIN COMPLEX - The curcumin in this product consists of the three strongest, most protective and best-researched curcuminoids: curcumin, bisdemethoxy curcumin, and demethoxy curcumin. This complex is standardized to 95% cucruminoids.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.