Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
This product is available in 500 mg and 750 mg tablets, with this new higher dosage of 750 mg being more convenient for those with a greater need for lipid management.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- SUPPORT HEALTHY BLOOD LIPIDS - Niacin, also known as vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid, is essential in many metabolic pathways in the body. Niacin's ability to support already healthy blood lipids was discovered in the 1950s. Additionally, it may also be helpful in supporting healthy circulation.*
- THERAPEUTIC DOSE - Niacin CRT offers therapeutic doses of niacin as nicotinic acid in a controlled-release tablet for optimal bioavailability. It is available in 500 mg and 750 mg tablets.*
- SLOW RELEASE NIACIN - Niacin CRT has a unique delivery system designed to provide a slow (6-8 hour) continuous release of niacin in a very uniform manner. This helps to eliminate spikes and surges in blood levels of the compound, which often occur with immediate-release delivery systems.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet per day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.