Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Designs for Health fish oil products carry the TruTG™ seal, which are delivered in the form found in nature and are of superior TG potency. The TruTG™ seal guarantees a minimum 90% triglyceride-bound (TG) omega-3 fish oils, a level that is 40% - 50% higher than the industry standard for most TG fish oil concentrate products.
As always, our fish oils are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, PCBs, and other contaminants.
- 2X MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER FISH OILS - Unlike most omega 3 fish oils, our TruTG Fish Oils are in the Triglyceride form (TG), the same form found in fish. TruTG means up to 100% more bioavailability.*
- DEEP SEA AND PLANT BASED OMEGAS - This unique omega 3-6-7-9 formula contains a blend of wild deep-sea omega-3s, omega-6 (GLA from borage oil), omega-7, and omega-9 from certified virgin organic macadamia oil.*
- IMPROVED DIGESTIBILITY - The enzyme Lipase helps ensure optimal digestion and prevent any fishy aftertaste.*
- FILTERED & TESTED FOR PURITY: Our fish oils are molecularly distilled, filtered for purity and tested for pesticides, solvents, PCBs and other contaminants. Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.*
This unique omega 3-6-7-9 formula contains a blend of wild sourced fish oils containing the omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) in the TruTG form.
It also includes the most important omega-6 fat (GLA from borage oil), the omega-7 fat palmitoleic acid and omega-9 fat oleic acid from certified virgin organic macadamia nut oil.*
TruTG: The Same Form Found in FIsh
The omega-3 fatty acids in this product are derived from fish oils in their triglyceride (TG) form — the same way they naturally occur in fish. Most mass-marketed fish oil supplements come in the ethyl ester (EE) form. Compared to the TG form, the EE form is less expensive and more convenient to produce, but is not as readily recognized, digested and assimilated by the body. In order to receive the maximum benefits from omega-3 sh oil supplementation, it is critical that these fats are provided in the same form that they are found naturally in fish. It is only when consumed in this natural TG form that they are most easily digested and available for the body to use.*
Omega-6 fatty acids
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) from the oil of borage seeds – the most important omega-6; essential for smooth and healthy skin and female balance*
Omega-7 and Omega-9 fatty acids
Steriodonic acid (omega-7) and oleic acid (omega-9) from virgin organic macadamia nut oil – these oils are touted for their health benefits on hair, skin and nails, and the immune system. For instance, omega-7 fatty acids help combat the appearance of wrinkling and dryness. Research has also shown that they not only support the maintenance of healthy triglyceride levels, but also aid in supporting the liver and maintaining already healthy HDL cholesterol levels.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take two softgels per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.