Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Are you looking for a high-quality choline supplement?
The majority of your body’s choline is found in phospholipids, the most common being phosphatidylcholine (PC).
Optimal PC softgels provide 800 mg of soy-free phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
Optimal PC offers a convenient way to supply your body with the essential nutrient choline from phosphatidylcholine (PC). Each softgel serving provides a smaller dose compared to our Optimal PC Liquid.
It is uncommon for our bodies to make enough choline to meet daily needs. Vegan and vegetarian diets, aging, exercise, liver conditions, and pregnancy present an increased risk for choline deficiency.
Food sources of choline include liver, beef, and egg yolks. However, most modern diets do not provide sufficient dietary intake levels.
Your cell membranes are like the walls of your home: they keep beneficial things inside (like nutrients), while protecting your cells from invaders. Cell walls and membranes can become weak and ‘leaky’ from a lack of choline in your diet.
In the body, choline is converted into the phospholipids your body needs for numerous functions.
- Cell walls are membranes made primarily from phospholipids, mainly phosphatidylcholine. PC is required for strong membranes throughout the body.
- Nearly half of your body’s methylation processes go toward producing phosphatidylcholine (PC)
- PC is metabolized into choline to provide important methyl groups needed to recycle homocysteine to methionine. This supports healthy homocysteine levels.†
- PC is a major component of bile production and flow.
- PC supports the normal repair of cell walls. This can support healthy histamine levels by keeping histamine inside of your cells. PC also provides methyl groups for the HNMT enzyme to metabolize histamine.
- PC supports healthy liver function, protection, and detoxification.
- Intense exercise can deplete choline levels. Optimal PC can help replenish choline levels, supporting healthy energy levels and normal muscle recovery.
- PC is essential for optimal neurological and brain function. It is a significant component of nerve and brain cells and neurotransmitter signaling.
It can be difficult to achieve adequate intake of PC through dietary sources alone. Formulated by epigenetics expert Dr. Ben Lynch, Optimal PC makes it easy to support your daily intake of choline.
Optimal PC by Seeking Health provides choline via phosphatidylcholine (PC). Two additional phospholipids that promote brain and cell wall health are also included: phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) and phosphatidylinositol (PI).
Optimal PC supports balanced:
- Choline levels
- Cell walls and membranes
- Brain and nerve function
- Liver function
- Bile production and flow
- Histamine balance
- Normal repair of ‘leaky’ cells
- Fetal brain development and genetic expression during pregnancy
Choline is required in higher amounts during pregnancy due to accelerated cell division. Many prenatals do not contain choline, or the amount of choline is negligible. Yet healthy choline levels are required for fetal brain development, methylation, and genetic expression. Pregnant women can support their dietary choline intake with Optimal PC. After birth, continue Optimal PC to support healthy lactation. For a high-quality prenatal containing choline, consider Optimal Prenatal capsules or Optimal Prenatal Powder.
Optimal PC was designed to help you support optimal choline and phospholipid levels in your body. For a stronger serving of PC in a liquid format, consider our Optimal PC Liquid. Start building healthy cells today with Optimal PC.
Take 1 softgel daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 3 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.