Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Redefine Your Health Potential*
PhytoMulti® takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to support cellular health and overall wellness.*
Go Beyond Basic Wellness
Treat your body right with a multi that comes packed with vitamins, minerals and a proprietary blend of phytonutrients.
- Intelligent blend of highly-concentrated, full-spectrum phytonutrients
- Contains bioactive plant compounds including lutein (6 mg), zeaxanthin (2 mg), lycopene (6 mg), and resveratrol (10 mg)
- Supports cell signaling to communicate healthy messages in the body
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals
Phytonutrients, or phytochemicals, are plant-based compounds that come directly from natural sources such as fruits and vegetables. Among the many sources used to create the unique blend in PhytoMulti Phytonutrients are pomegranate, blueberry, prune skin, green tea leaf, and bitter melon. But that's only the beginning.
This versatile multivitamin combines the potential health benefits of many plants into one nutrient-dense product.
The vitamins and minerals used in PhytoMulti Phytonutrients are also optimized to give you multidimensional health support.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Directions: Take one to two tablets once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A may be toxic and may contribute to a risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you are taking medication, or other nutritional supplements consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.