Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- HOW EFFECTIVE ARE YOUR PROBIOTICS? - Standard probiotics are ineffective because they don't survive. The three major barriers to survival are manufacturing, shelf life and stomach acid. Lack of diversity in strain selection can also lead to less than optimal benefit.*
- PATENTED STABILITY - Probiospheres use a patented shelf-stable, extended release technology to ensure they reach the intestines, where they're most needed. The end result is higher potency, superior delivery and minimal waste. The extended release technology means you only need to take one per day.*
- WHY ONLY 5 BILLION CFU? - 60-70% of the organisms in Probiotic Synergy survive the harsh stomach acids to reach the GI tract vs. 4% for standard capsules. We've selected eight of the most researched beneficial strains. This mimics the microorganisms naturally found in a variety of foods. The result is optimal diversity in the GI microbiome. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
With probiotic supplements, it’s all about the survival of three major barriers: during the manufacturing process, on the shelf and through stomach acid. Probiotic Synergy uses the most advanced patented delivery and shelf stability technology available to ensure maximum strength and viability.
The Problems with Standard High CFU Probiotics
- Typically have very poor shelf-life stability
- Can cause GI discomfort for many people, especially those with poor microflora or compromised systems
- Have low survival rate in the GI tract
With BIO-tract controlled-release technology there is no need for mega-high CFUs
- With standard probiotic capsules or powders, less than 4% of probiotic organisms survive transit through the stomach acid
- BIO-tract technology surpasses these standard delivery systems, providing 60–70% of the organisms to the intestinal tract, where they are dispersed slowly to optimize their effects*
Unique Probiosphere Tablets
Probiospheres tableting technology and shape protects fragile probiotic organisms from harsh stomach acid and delivers the highest number of live organisms to the lower intestinal tract, where they are most effective.* †Refrigeration of this product is recommended and will ensure maximum shelf life
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take one sphere per day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.