Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
What Is It?
PureBi•Ome™ G.I. offers four clinically-researched probiotic strains, Lactobacillus acidophilus(NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172), combined with l-glutamine to support microflora balance and gastrointestinal (G.I.) function. l-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid utilized by the body for tissue repair, gastrointestinal tract support, and natural defense system function in times of metabolic stress. In studies, glutamine supplementation supports intestinal integrity and barrier function.‡
Special Features of PureBi•Ome™
- Innovative manufacturing technology effectively combines probiotics with other active ingredients for the first time without altering the viability of the probiotic organisms‡
- This technology limits the water activity within the probiotic bacterial strains just before the point of tertiary protein structure collapse, allowing the organisms to remain in a quiescent state‡
- Offers the highly researched consortium of probiotic bacteria‡
- Each strain was chosen through a unique process designed to identify the strongest and most clinically-effective probiotic strains‡
- Scientific and clinical studies have been continuously conducted on the probiotic blend for over 15 years‡
Uses For PureBi•Ome™ G.I.
- Supports gastrointestinal health‡
- Promotes healthy microflora balance‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Probiotics may result in mild flatulence, which should subside with continued use. They may be contraindicated for use with immuno-compromised individuals. Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
Probiotics may be contraindicated with immuno-suppressant medications. Consult your physician for more information.
This formula requires refrigeration to maintain culture viability