Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- With oral dosing of conventional vitamin C, absorption decreases with increasing dosage due to gastrointestinal saturation, or “bowel tolerance.” For this reason, Dr. Christopher Shade, Ph.D., developed our Liposomal Vitamin C, enabling effective, high level dosing. In addition, the formula uses Quali®-C, a premium “buffered” vitamin C in the form of sodium ascorbate. Buffered vitamin C is generally better tolerated by those with gastrointestinal sensitivity.
- Vitamin D may be one of the most critical nutrients for overall health. Vitamin D may allow our body to efficiently absorb calcium and can contribute to healthy bones. It may help with normal immune function, can help regulate inflammation, and can contribute to balanced mood. Vitamin D is very effective when taken in conjunction with vitamin K.
- Glutathione is one of the body’s most powerful detoxifiers. It can support healthy immune function and neutralize a broad spectrum of harmful substances and compounds. As a master detoxifier and the body’s main endogenous antioxidant, glutathione can bind to many unwanted compounds and help remove them from the body. Consequently, glutathione can protect our cells from damage caused by peroxides, pollutants, metals and more, and can improve metabolic energy. Glutathione can also support a healthy immune system.
- Unlike standard vitamin blends, Quicksilver Scientific®utilizes the most absorbable, stable and metabolically active forms of all of our basic vitamins. The blend includes highly bioactive B vitamins, Vitamin D3 for maximum effect, both forms of Vitamin K, and trimethylgycine to support methylation and liver detoxification. It includes Vitamin C as sodium ascorbate, a form well tolerated by those with gastrointestinal sensitivity. Tocotrienols, part of the vitamin E family, offer unusually potent antioxidant activity, and three specialized carotenoids can broaden that antioxidant protection, especially safeguarding the eye and vision.
- Artemisia annua synthesizes powerful ‘bitter’ compounds—called sesquiterpene lactones—that protect it from invaders, insects, and pests. Bitter molecules are essential to our health. We have over two dozen specialized receptors that detect bitter molecules, lining our tongues, nose, sinuses, lungs, heart, intestines and more. Artemisinin, the active constituent in this formula, has a unique ability to form oxygen radicals, helping explain why it has been so popular with Chinese herbalists, dating back to ancient dynasties thousands of years old.