Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- Energy Support: Riboflavin, also known as Vitamin B2, is an essential B vitamin. It is a component of the coenzymes FAD and FMN, which are intermediates in many redox reactions, including energy production and cellular respiration reactions.*
- Vision & Skin Health: Riboflavin is an essential vitamin that may support normal eyesight and healthy skin.*
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Our vitamins/minerals and amino acid formulas are developed to provide beneficial support in filling nutrient gaps.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities surpass GMP standards and manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential for healthy living, today and in the future.*
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.