Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol‡ for healthy immune balance and function
- Contains a blend of berberine, baicalin from Chinese skullcap, sulforaphane from broccoli, ginger, and zinc
- Maintains healthy immune biomarkers and cytokine balance related to cell tissue health and comfort
- Supports healthy activation of Th1 cells to promote innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defenses‡
- Th1 response is affected by stress, aging and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological and environmental factors
- Helps maintain healthy immune biomarkers related to cell tissue health and comfort‡
- Helps balance cytokine production in order to promote Th1 differentiation‡
Th1 Support is designed to support healthy activation of Th1 cells to promote innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defenses. Support for Th1 may be indicated for enhancement of natural defenses. According to preclinical data, the formula ingredients support maturation of T cells into Th1 cells and production of IL-12 and IFN-γ, important Th1-promoting cytokines. Studies suggest that berberine positively influences immune biomarkers related to cell and tissue health. Sulforaphane from broccoli promotes various aspects of immunological homeostasis that maintain the health of mucosal cells.‡
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.