Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
PRODUCTS IN THIS BUNDLE
**Please note: this protocol contains product that must be stored in the refrigerator
This metal-focused Detox Qube® adds the chelating power of Liposomal EDTA with R-Lipoic acid to the already powerful quartet of formulas that comprise the original Detox Qube®.
The Detox Qube® with EDTA supports cellular and systemic elimination of metals and is flexible enough to be used at three different levels of intensity. This Qube® facilitates the body’s natural cleansing process with a proprietary medley of cutting-edge phytonutrients, botanicals, and cellular supports. By adding an EDTA-focused product, this Qube® heightens the capture and transport of metals.
The most unique feature of all Detox Qubes® is the proprietary blend of phytonutrients that support and strengthen the glutathione supersystem. Your glutathione supersystem facilitates your body’s natural cleansing processes, which flush out and neutralize harmful substances and environmental contaminants from tissue and cells. By offering multiple supports to the glutathione system, each cell’s antioxidant status and health can be protected and maintained. Cells can eliminate waste efficiently, and binders can then intercept and capture harmful compounds, ensuring effective and complete elimination from the body.
The process of heavy metal detoxification also requires a binder with high affinity for metals, one which supports the capture of the metals EDTA has mobilized and glutathione has bound. These compounds can be emptied by the bile into the gut and captured there by binders, helping to ensure comprehensive elimination from the body.
The body’s natural processes of detoxification require synchronization. The products included in the Detox Qube® with EDTA function synergistically to support the elimination of heavy metals. The Detox Qube® with EDTA includes Liposomal Glutathione**, Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid**, EDTA, Clear Way Cofactors, and IMD.
- Liposomal Glutathione is an anchor of the Qube®. Glutathione is our most powerful innate detoxifier, naturally produced by the liver, and in liposomal form can help deliver more of this versatile detoxifying molecule. Liposomal delivery has been shown to be superb at delivering this important nutrient into the tissue and bloodstream.
- Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid provides two mutually supportive and potent antioxidants. Each is a well-studied support in its own right, and together they assist the body’s own production of the glutathione supersystem. Once again, a liposomal format allows rapid and efficient delivery and uptake.
- Liposomal EDTA with R-Lipoic Acid offers a highly absorbable liposomal form of oral ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, commonly known as EDTA, delivered with the antioxidant R-lipoic acid. EDTA is commonly used for the targeting of heavy metals besides mercury, while R-lipoic acid additionally promotes metal mobilization and recovery.
A proprietary blend of polyphenols, phytonutrients, targeted vitamins and natural substances such as kelp and nattokinase are found in the unique Clear Way Cofactors. This medley of synergistic elements is designed to support the body’s natural detoxification ability, especially by turning on Nrf2, a master intracellular switch that regulates 200 genes involved in detoxification.
- Liposomal EDTA with R-Lipoic Acid offers a highly absorbable liposomal form of oral ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, commonly known as EDTA, delivered with the antioxidant R-lipoic acid. EDTA is commonly used for the targeting of heavy metals besides mercury, while R-lipoic acid additionally supports this capacity.
- Finally, all effective, natural elimination can be supported by a binder that adheres to harmful compounds excreted in the bile. This can help prevent reabsorption in the intestines. IMD Intestinal Cleanse is a proprietary thiol-functionalized silica, which can bind to such elements in the body. Once captured and bound, these compounds can be excreted through the gastrointestinal tract.