Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Bitter Orange Extract (as Advantra Z®)
• Shown to increase thermogenesis and basal metabolic rate (BMR)
• Contains adrenergic amines, agents that mimic the actions of the sympathetic nervous system with no stimulant-type side effects. These amines help to stimulate metabolic processes while increasing lipolysis (breakdown of fat).
• Advantra Z® is the only bitter orange extract standardized and purified to contain primarily naturally occurring p-synephrine while having negligible amounts of synthetic m-synephrine. P-synephrine is an analog of adrenaline but has no side effects associated with it, unlike m-synephrine which is undesirable because of its stimulant-type side effects.
Naringin (Citrus grandis osbeck) and additional antioxidant-rich citrus bioflavonoids
• Research shows these bioflavonoids help increase the thermogenic effects of p-synephrine (contained in Advantra Z®)
Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated and standardized to 45% EGCg [epigallocatechin gallate])
• EGCg has been shown to stimulate thermogenesis by enhancing BMR
• Helps to increase insulin sensitivity and reduce glucose absorption