Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Exercise causes the body to tire; rest allows the body to recover. By repeating this process, the body adjusts to the level of effort, resulting in an increase in physical performance. This phenomenon, called super-compensation, similarly occurs when training on the TurboSonic® platform. However, compared with traditional training methods, greater results are achieved and hormonal production is increased in much less time when training on the TurboSonic®.
TurboSonic® comes standard with seven preset automatic program modes to provide a variety of treatment and workout options with multiple frequency and intensity variations per session. If different parameters are desired, the manual controls may be customized for effective patient treatment or personalized workout. Frequencies can be adjusted from 6Hz to 45Hz on the Deluxe model and 3Hz to 50Hz on the Premium model. Each model can adjust the amplitude from 0 to 100 to suit the user's condition.
The automatic modes are preset to 10 minute countdown sessions and depending on the mode selection, users can burn between 100 to 300 calories. In the manual mode, users can program the session in 1 minute intervals as well as manually adjust the frequency and amplitude (volume).
The LCD displays seven treatment modes including frequency, amplitude, calorie consumption and countdown timer.
You will see the results of increased flexibility each time you do a SWBV work-out. Touch your toes before your session, and again after the session. You’ll be amazed. And, by the end of the session you won’t even be sweating or feel fatigued. What you will feel is less stress and more energy!
TurboSonic® - Sonic Whole Body Vibration (SWBV) is an advanced patented technology that is used by major medical, rehabilitation, therapeutic centers, senior centers, spas and gyms across the country and around the world.
The therapy consists of standing upright on a TurboSonic® platform that produces sonic vertical vibrations from 3Hz to 50Hz with variations of amplitude from 0 to 100. These sonic vibrations are transferred to your body, stimulating absolutely every part of your body, from your cells to the blood vessels, to your organs and muscles.
These muscle contractions stimulate a dramatic increase in critical blood flow to joints and their connective tissues throughout the body. The result is reduced muscle/tendon/joint-related pain with an increase in bone/muscle mass, strength and flexibility.
Whole-body-vibration offers a host of benefits:
- Provides benefits of both anaerobic and aerobic exercise
- Increases physical strength, dexterity, and endurance
- Increases balance and coordination
- Increases flexibility, range of motion and mobility
- Reduces arthritic pain, joint and ligament stress
- Enhances critical blood flow throughout the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
- Increases secretion of hormones that are important in regeneration and repair processes, such as HGH (Human Growth Hormone), IGF-1, and testosterone
- Increases bone density
- Improved pelvic floor function
- Relieves menopausal symptoms
- Increases the “happiness” hormones serotonin and neurotrophine, substances that support our thinking process
- Decreases the stress hormone cortisol
- Rehabilitates injuries and ailments
- Enhances explosive strength and fast twitch muscles
- Enhances conventional training results
- Speeds training recovery
- Accelerates weight loss
- Enhances pain reduction
- Improves collagen production
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Tightens Facial Muscles
- Eliminates the effects of stress
- Relieves tension and chronic pain in ankles, knees, lower back and neck