Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- MORE POTENT TOGETHER - 'Antioxidant' is a broad term that covers a wide spectrum of benefits from a wide spectrum of sources, and it can be difficult to know which ones to take and how they interact. This carefully curated group of antioxidant powerhouses were chosen in part because of the way they work together, for you. *
- MAINTAINS THE INTEGRITY OF CELL MEMBRANES - Ultimate Antiox Full Spectrum is a unique antioxidant formula derived from a combination of some of nature's most powerful herbs and spices, along with other classic and novel antioxidant compounds. These ingredients were chosen due to their ability to maintain the function and integrity of both water-based and lipid-based body structures and compounds, including cell membranes, LDL cholesterol, proteins, and enzymes. *
- CURCUMIN, LEVELED-UP - Not all curcumin provides the same level of potency. C3 Curcumin Complex is a patented, unique composition of three bioactive, health-promoting curcuminoids - curcumin, bisdemethoxy curcumin, and demethoxy curcumin. These are the strongest, most protective and best-researched constituents of the turmeric root. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.