Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
• Ability to counteract damaging free radicals that can accelerate aging*
• Mental clarity and well-being*
• Energy and stamina*
• Health of cellular DNA*
11 Different Fruits Plus 2 Vegetables!
• Wolfberry (Goji)
4 Power Blends All in ONE SHOT to Wake Up your Senses
• Energy Boost Blend* - Boost energy levels with a proprietary blend of specialized vitamins and minerals
• Energy Antioxidant Berry Blend* - Phytonutrients defend against free radical cell damage*
• Energetic Focus & Vitality Blend* - Invigorate energy production and enhance sexual function with exotic herbals*
• Protein Endurance Blend* - Fuel stamina with the building blocks of protein*
The UltraSHOT Difference
- With hundreds of energy drinks on the market, why choose UltraSHOT? The creation of UltraSHOT began with the quest to create a concentrated energy supplement that would stand out among the rest -- one that is healthy AND actually delivers remarkable performance.
Vitamin Impact - Vitamin B-Complex
- Many energy supplements and drinks list B-vitamins on their packaging, but how many B-vitamins? If you compare brands, you'll find most include 2, perhaps 3, B-vitamins in their ingredient list. Eniva UltraSHOT boasts 7 different B-vitamins in its formula. Why is this a big deal? Since B-vitamins work synergistically with each other to have maximum effect on the body, UltraSHOT is equipped with a full array of energy-producing and stress-fighting vitamins to make a real impact.* UltraSHOT contains Vitamins B1 (Thiamin), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B5 (Pantothenic Acid), B6 (Pyridoxine), Folate and B12. One of the reasons you don't get sustained energy from other products is because they are missing the full B-vitamin mix!
- Another unique feature of UltraSHOT is its proprietary liquid mineral blend. The minerals Chromium, Manganese and Vanadium are selected specifically for their support of cellular energy and blood sugar health.* The body burns food, fats, and nutrients (fuel) and creates energy in this process. The role of aiding in the metabolism of fat and carbohydrates as well as supporting blood sugar health is significant when it comes to helping re-energize the body. * When the body undergoes stress, it needs to repair, recover and prepare for the next round of exertion. The minerals in UltraSHOT help restore needed nutrients and help regulate blood sugar levels.*
Extensive research supports the use of botanicals to enhance and support vitality in the body.* This is why you see more and more energy drinks include herbal components for enhanced benefit. Most products only contain 2 or 3 herbal components, and this is typically where they stop. When you look at the ingredient list for UltraSHOT, you'll see it's packed with a synergistic blend of impressive herbal phytonutrients including:
• Panax Ginseng
• Epimedium Grandiflorum (Horny Goat Weed)
- These exotic herbals each perform unique roles to aid mental focus, endurance, sexual arousal and circulation.
What is NOT in UltraSHOT
• No High Sugar Overdose
• No Artificial Sweeteners
• No Artificial Flavors
• No Artificial Colors
• No Phenylalanine
• No Fat
SAY NO to Artificial Ingredients, High Sugars, and Hype!
SAY YES to Natural Healthy Vitality!
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2019.
Directions: Adults: 1-2 Ounces Daily (60mL).
DO NOT EXCEED: Men: 3 oz. daily; Women: 2 oz. daily.
Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May Combine with 8 ounces of water/ juice.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate after opening
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to any component within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have ongoing medical conditions, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Contains nearly as much caffeine as a gourmet cup of coffee. Limit caffeine intake from other sources to avoid nervousness, sleeplessness and occasional rapid heart beat.
Potential Risks: DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN RECOMMENDED DAILY AMOUNT. Follow directions closely. As with other energy drinks/products, overdosing can result in an increased heart rate, heart palpitations, tachyarrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, cardiac arrest and even death. Upset stomach, cramps and/or vomiting can also occur. A niacin flush (hot prickly feeling and redness of the skin lasting several minutes) can also occur with increased dosage. Use caution when administering to adults who may be consuming alcohol and have an impaired sense of judgment.