Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Homeopathic medicine practitioners believe stress and fatigue can weaken your neurological and immune systems‚ potentially magnifying your symptoms. For example‚ not getting enough sleep or working too hard puts stress on your body‚ impairing its function. When your body is worn down‚ you may experience stress‚ nervous disorders‚ mental exhaustion‚ jet lag‚ problems sleeping‚ or nerve weakness. Taking medicines to treat these symptoms may make you feel better at first but may weaken your defenses even more in the long term.
Unda’s Unda #30 is a homeopathic alternative. Homeopathy uses extremely diluted‚ safe doses of natural substances to stimulate your body’s own healing process‚ while potentially relieving your symptoms at the same time.
Each serving of these liquid supplements:
- Jateorhiza palmata (Columbo) 4X to relieve mental agitation and insomnia
- Glechoma hederacea (Ground Ivy) 4X to increase levels of dopamine (the feel-good hormone) levels in your brain
- Lactuca virosa (Wild Lettuce) 4X to relieve pain
- Sempervivum tectorum (Houseleek) 4X to relieve nerve pain
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) 4X to cleanse your body of toxins
- Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) 4X to calm your mind
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead) 12X (an extremely small dose) to help repair damage to your nervous system caused by stress‚ lack of sleep‚ and other conditions
To use this supplement‚ place the drops under your tongue‚ or mix them with a small amount of water. The recommended dosage for adults and children over the age of 12 is five drops‚ three to six times daily. The recommended dosage for children under 12 years old is three to five drops‚ three times daily.
Unda is a pharmaceutical company that has been striving to provide patients with the most natural supplements available for almost 30 years. Unda prides itself on the reliability‚ quality and‚ consistency of its products.
Adults and Children (12 years and older): Take 10 to 30 drops one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Children (6-11 years): Take 5 to 15 drops one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (1-5 years): Take 5 to 10 drops one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Infants (0-11 months): Take 1 to 5 drops one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Acute Dosing: Follow the above age recommended drop amounts and take every 15 to 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day) or until symptoms improve, then resume general dosing.