Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- Features 18 grams of certified organic, non-GMO, easy-to-digest pea protein per serving
- Has a delicious vanilla-berry flavor
- Is free of dairy, gluten, and lactose; sweetened with the natural herb stevia
- Can serve as a meal replacement during detoxification protocols
- PROMOTES A SAFE DETOX - This vegetarian formula contains nutrients needed to support and balance phase I and II metabolic pathways. Includes high levels of antioxidants for safe detoxification.*
- PEA PROTEIN MEAL REPLACEMENT - Features 18 grams of certified organic, non-GMO, easy-to-digest pea protein per serving. Can serve as a meal replacement during detoxification protocols.*
- LIVER SUPPORT - Contains a comprehensive array of herbal hepatics, alternatives and cholagogues to promote optimal liver function and elimination.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free.
Meal Replacements Vs. Supplement Shakes
Why do we suggest VegeCleanse Plus as a meal supplement over our other pea protein cleanse powder? VegeCleanse Plus has more protein and contains a fruit and vegetable proprietary blend. It is specifically formulated to be a better meal replacement option.
Vegecleanse Plus can be shaken in a bottle with added liquid for on-the-go fuel. For an optimal, smoother consistency, use a blender of hand mixer. Works perfectly with non-dairy milks, ice, and any flavorful or nutrient-supportive mix-ins.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, mix 38 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.