Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Vitamin D Synergy provides a clinically useful dose of vitamin D3 and vitamin K in the form of K1. This formula can be replaced with Vitamin D Supreme when more aggressive therapeutic levels of vitamin D and K are required clinically. Vitamins D and K are essential for optimal bone and arterial health and for maintaining the immune system in proper balance.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE FORM - Vitamin D Synergy provides 2000 IU of Vitamin D, a perfect dose for daily use. The D3 form is the biologically active form produced by sun exposure. *
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION - The addition of 200 mcg of Vitamin K (as K1) aids in the absorption of Vitamin D. The K1 form occurs naturally in vegetables. *
- OPTIMAL BONE AND ARTERIAL SUPPORT - Vitamins D and K are essential for optimal bone and arterial health and for helping to maintain the immune system in proper balance.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegetarian-friendly.
Vitamins D and K work as a team
Increasing the amount of vitamin D via supplementation, in the presence of insufficient vitamin K, can increase the risk of inappropriate calcium deposition in the soft tissue (such as arteries and joints), and can have a negative effect on blood vessel elasticity. However, when adequate levels of vitamin K are present along with vitamin D, calcium can be properly directed to the necessary areas of the body, mainly in bones and teeth. Increasing vitamin D levels increases the need for vitamin K.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.