Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Vitamin D3 naturally supports calcium absorption and retention within bones to promote optimal bone health. Vitamin D3 also supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function.‡
- Supports healthy bone composition‡
- Promotes cellular support for breast and prostate tissue‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
What is it?
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption, and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and healthy bone composition. Research indicates that it also supports immune cell activity, maintains healthy cell metabolism, and promotes cellular health—including support for breast and prostate tissue, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested.
Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation. Vitamin D also supports cardiovascular function in some individuals.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored.