Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
What Is It?
WheyBasics provides 21 grams of high quality cold-processed, undenatured whey protein per serving in a great-tasting, naturally flavored and sweetened formula. Whey protein naturally contains high levels of branched chain amino acids, as well as immunogloblins and lactoferrin to support nutritional health and immune system function.‡
- 21 g protein per serving
- 4.75 g branched chain amino acids, including 2 g l-leucine per serving
- Low in fat and < 1% lactose
- Instantized for easy mixing
Nutritional considerations include:
- Supports immune function with protein, lactoferrin and immunoglobulins‡
- Promotes healthy weight management† in combination with diet and exercise‡
- Supports sports nutrition with protein and branched chain amino acids for healthy muscle function and muscle recovery‡
- Encourages overall daily wellness with high quality protein nutrition‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
Add 1 serving to 8 oz water, milk or juice. Blend with fresh or frozen fruit pieces if desired. Shake, stir, or blend until smooth.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions.
Potential Drug Interactions
At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications. Consult your physician for more information.