Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
WheyMeal™ is made with an exceptional quality whey protein made from the milk of cows that graze on pesticide- and chemical-free, non GMO grass pastures in New Zealand, which is known to have one of the least polluted environments in the world. The milking cows are never fed grain, nor subjected to hormone or antibiotic treatments. This whey is instantized with sunflower lecithin (non-GMO), which helps it dissolve more easily in water and prevents foaming during blending.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- WHEY FOR WEIGHT SUPPORT - Whey protein is nature's richest source of biologically active protein. This formula is ideal for those looking to support weight control, GI health, immune health, and muscle gain.*
- UNIQUE MEAL SUPPLEMENT NUTRIENTS - This great tasting, nutrient rich meal supplement promotes an optimal intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Contains natural active folates, stabilized creatine, and prebiotic soluble fiber.*
- GRASS FED COWS - Made with an exceptional quality whey protein from the milk of cows that graze on pesticide- and chemical-free, non-GMO grass pastures. The cows are never fed grain, nor subjected to hormone treatments.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, mix 36 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. PaleoMeal may be blended into a shake if desired and is not intended to be the sole source of calories, but rather to be used as part of an overall program of healthy eating.