Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Fish Oil Vitamin
Women's Pure Pack is a multivitamin and mineral complex with extra calcium and vitamin D3 to provide women over 40 with optimal nutritional support. Women's Pure Pack also provides omega-3 fatty acid support and antioxidant protection.‡
- A multivitamin and mineral complex with added calcium and vitamin D3
- Provides 50% daily calcium recommendation‡
- Convenient daily packet for easy dispensing
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, macular, breast and emotional health‡
- For women over 40
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- 500 mg calcium and 37.5 mcg (1,500 IU) vitamin D3 to support healthy bone‡
- Maintains healthy cardiovascular function with omega-3 fatty acids, CoQ10, and polyphenols from açai, cranberry, pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract‡
- Supports breast cell health with HMRlignan™, calcium-d-glucarate, green tea and curcumin‡
- Helps moderate occasional stress with the adaptogenic properties of rhodiola and lemon balm‡
- Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein, zeaxanthin and nutrient cofactors‡
- Convenient, once-daily packet
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- Take 1 packet daily (9 capsules), with a meal.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.