Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
XanthOmega™ Krill Oil has a high phospholipid content, standardized to a minimum of 40% phospholipids, mostly as phosphatidylcholine. This updated version is considered to be a virgin krill oil -the purest form available. It contains higher phospholipid bioavailability, which enhances the absorption of the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin. Many studies suggest that this exceptionally high level of astaxanthin offers an array of benefits, which may include powerful antioxidant properties, cardiovascular health, sports performance, eye support, skin health, anti-inflammatory and gastric health support.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- SUPERIOR VIRGIN KRILL OIL - XanthOmega Krill Oil is standardized to a minimum of 40% phospholipids, mostly as phosphatidylcholine. This updated version is considered to be a virgin krill oil - the purest form available.*
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED ASTAXANTHIN - It would take eight conventional krill softgels to equal the astaxanthin levels in just one XanthOmega softgel.*
- WELL TOLERATED - These small softgels are easier to swallow and should not cause the reflux or regurgitation sometimes experienced by those consuming regular fish oil supplements. Solvent-free extraction and strict filtration process ensure optimal purity.*
XanthOmega Krill Oil provides a generous 12 mg per serving of the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin to help achieve optimum benefits from this potent carotenoid.
Many studies suggest that this exceptionally high level of astaxanthin offers an array of benefits, which may include:
- Powerful antioxidant properties*
- Cardiovascular support*
- Sports performance*
- Eye & skin support*
- Gastric Health*
Standardized Phospholipid Content
The omega-3 fatty acids of this virgin krill oil are bound to highly unsaturated phospholipids, standardized to a minimum of 40% phospholipids to enhance the absorption of astaxanthin. These phospholipids, which consist primarily of phosphatidylcholine, are essential components of cell membranes, and closely resemble the phospholipids found in the brain.*
Superior Form of Astaxanthin
XanthOmega Krill Oil features 12 mg of highly concentrated astaxanthin per serving, which has been extracted directly from microalgae using a solvent-free technology that ensures maximum purity. Due to its unrivaled potency, it would take as many as 8 conventional krill oil softgels to equal the astaxanthin in just one XanthOmega Krill Oil.*
Purity & Compliance
This product is free of heavy metals and pollutants, and should not cause the reflux or regurgitation sometimes experienced by those consuming regular fish oil supplements.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take two softgels per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.