5-MTHF B12 MC2000 60 Capsules
Importance of Methylation
Methylation is the process of attaching methyl groups to a compound in order to produce other compounds or to protect an existing compound from damage.
This process is important to good health and well-being as it contributes to a wide variety of bodily functions such as:
• Production of enzymes, hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, vitamins and cell membranes
• Energy production, immune function, and detoxification
• Repairing and building DNA, brain activity and mood balancing
• Healthy inflammatory response, homocysteine management and neurological function
• Folic acid and vitamin B12 are essential cofactors in the methylation process.