Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Vitamins & Minerals
Athletic Nutrients is a multivitamin/mineral formula designed to enhance athletic training and performance. Athletic Nutrients from Pure Encapsulations promotes energy, stamina and helps lessen muscle fatigue following physical exertion.‡
- Multivitamin/mineral support for athletes‡
- Promotes healthy tendons, ligaments and joints for optimal performance‡
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Multivitamin/mineral complex for exercise performance and training‡
- Support for athletic training and physical performance‡
- Promotes energy, stamina and helps lessen muscle fatigue‡
- Potassium phosphate combined with calcium and magnesium for healthy muscle function‡
- Copper, manganese, selenium and zinc for healthy tendons, ligaments and joints‡
- EnergizeATP Factors‡
Supports stamina and buffers lactic acid with highly pure creatine monohydrate; research indicates the potential to increase optimal work output in activities such as weight-lifting and sprinting. Contains other ATP cofactors, including CoQ10 and alpha ketoglutarate.‡
- MuscleRestore Complex‡
Supports muscle recovery and comfort with NAC, alpha lipoic acid and l-carnosine.‡
- PowerProtect Antioxidants‡
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, 400 mg PowerGrape® promoted plasma antioxidantcapacity during competition and supported performance in athletes. Protects muscles from oxidative stress with green tea and polyphenols from mangosteen, açai, noni, pomegranate and quebracho extract.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
- 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.