Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Cal/Mag 1:1 provides calcium and magnesium in equal amounts, with 200 mg of each mineral per 2 capsule serving. Although the most commonly recommended dietary ratio of calcium to magnesium is 2:1, magnesium depletion has become very common in the US. Many components of the modern lifestyle increase magnesium loss, including stress (physical or emotional), alcohol or coffee consumption, exercise, excessive sweating, and certain medications such as birth control pills, various antibiotics, and common diuretics. These factors cause many individuals to require extra magnesium to compensate.The calcium and magnesium in this product are Albion mineral amino acid chelates for optimal tolerance and absorption.
- THE VITAL ROLE OF CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM - When in balance, calcium and magnesium play vital roles in many areas of health. Calcium is crucial for muscle contraction, proper blood clotting, wound healing, the secretion of hormones and enzymes, nerve transmission, and the building of strong bones and teeth. Magnesium, one of the most critical minerals in the human body, is involved in hundreds of enzyme reactions and plays a pivotal role in muscle relaxation, energy production, and heart health. *
- HELPS COMPENSATE FOR DEFICIENCIES - Designs for Health offers Cal/Mag in a 1:1 ratio to help compensate for the magnesium deficiencies commonly seen in the US. *
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION - This formula offers chelated minerals for optimal absorption. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.