Cell Wellbeing Optimize Vital Foods Report
Scientists Now Understand
Scientists now understand that your physical status is largely influenced by the environment; up to 98% in some cases. These eye-opening developments can take you down a different path where your genes no longer control your abilities and instead you become empowered and in control of your own wellness destiny.
Understand how to unlock that performance potential now! Your personal epigenetic indicators can be mapped for you in less than 15 minutes with only four strands of hair, using the Cell Wellbeing Digital S-Drive system.
Hair is Amazing
Hair is an amazing, almost indestructible, bio-marker that carries a lot of personal information at a quantum epigenetic level.
Your hair samples are digitally processed and sent via a secure internet connection to our Technology Center in Hamburg, Germany. There, our powerful super-computer systems map the relevancy of your epigenetic information.
Over 800 key indicators are mapped and used to create the charts and tables which make up the complete Optimize Vital Foods Report and 90-day plan. So what are you waiting for? Unlock your performance potential now!
Your report will include:
- 11 key areas, covering more than 800 individual influences.
- A list of food restrictions to leave out for 90 days.
- A list of food additives to avoid and common additive information.
- A 90-day nutritional plan, including nutrients, water and lifestyle factors.
- A personalized list of foods to increase or add to your daily intake.
- Self-check sheets to help you keep track of progress.
- Supporting information on all categories.
With Your Very Own Optimize Report
- The service is non-invasive, takes just 15 minutes
- The indicators are based on your own body’s resonance
- You get instant access to 11 key epigenetic indicator categories
- The suggestions are food and nutrition based protocols
- They are highly relevant for your gene expression
- The program is safe and natural
- Optimizes your Vital Foods TODAY!
The Optimize Vital Foods Report contains epigenetic indicators on these key influences:
|Vitamins||Frequency Interference||Antioxidant||Essential Fatty Acids||Amino Acids||Diet||Minerals||Environmental Challenges||
|Betaine||50 Hz mains current||Anthocyanidins||Omega 3:||Alanine||Dairy||Calcium||Chemicals and Hydrocarbons||Bacteria|
|Biotin||Computer monitor||Carotenoids||Alpha-Linolenic Acid – 3 (ALA)||Arginine||Beverages||Chromium||Radiation||Fungus|
|Inositol||ELF (Extremely Low Frequency)||Co-Enzyme Q10||Docosahexaenoic Acid – 3 (DHA)||Asparagine||Fish||Copper||Toxic Metals||Moulds/Spores|
|Vitamin A1||Electromagnetic alternating field||Flavonoids||Elcosapentaenoic Acid – 3 (EPA)||Carnitine||Fruit||Iron||Parasite|
|Vitamin B1||Electrosmog||Phytoestrogen||Omega 6:||Carnosine||Grains||Lithium||Post Virus|
|Vitamin B12||Electrostatic field||Polyphenols||Linoleic Acid – 6||Citruline||Nuts/Seeds||Magnesium||Virus|
|Vitamin B2||LFR (Low Frequency Radiation)||Selenium||Gamma Linoleic Acid – 6 (GLA)||Cystine||Vegetables||Manganese|
|Vitamin B3||Magnetic constant field||Sulforaphane||Arachidonic Acid – 6 (AA)||Glutamine||Molybdenum|
|Vitamin B5||Microwave oven||Superoxide Dismutase||Omega 9:||Glycine||Potassium|
|Vitamin B6||Mobile telephone, GSM (0,9 GHz)||Vitamin C||Oleic Acid – 9||Histidine||Selenium|
|Vitamin B9||Mobile telephone GSM (1,8 GHz)||Vitamin E||Isoleucine||Silicon|
|Vitamin C||RF (Radiofrequency)||Zinc||Leucine||Sodium|
|Vitamin D3||TV Screen||Lysine||Sulfur|
Traction current 16 2/3 Hz