Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
If you’re a parent‚ you know how hard it can sometimes be to get your child to eat a balanced diet. While many processed foods on the market today are fortified with essential nutrients like vitamin B12 and vitamin D‚ it may not be enough. If your child has a restricted diet due to food allergies‚ some of these fortified products may not be available to him or her. This is where a supplement like Children’s Chewable Vitamins by Seroyal can be useful.
Each dose of Children’s Chewable Vitamins provides a host of essential vitamins and minerals that your child needs to maintain a healthy immune system‚ in the proper ratios for young bodies. This is extremely important for growing kids‚ because getting too much or too little of any of these essential nutrients can negatively impact your child’s physical and mental health. These chewable tablets include:
- Vitamin A‚ which supports the formation of your child’s skin‚ teeth‚ and skeletal tissue
- Vitamin C‚ which is well known for its ability to build and maintain a strong immune system‚ while also promoting detoxification and cell renewal
- Riboflavin‚ which has a vital role in the way our bodies use energy from carbohydrates
- Folic acid‚ which is an extremely important part of neural health
- Magnesium‚ which helps maintain cardiovascular health and build strong bones
Each bottle of Seroyal’s Children’s Chewable Vitamins contains 100 tablets‚ which is enough to last your child over three months‚ depending on their dosage. Children under the age of three should take one tablet per day with a meal‚ while children over the age of four should take two tablets daily with meals.
Seroyal is a pharmaceutical company that has been striving to provide patients with the most natural supplements available for almost 30 years. Seroyal prides itself on the reliability‚ quality and‚ consistency of its products.
Children (4 Years and older): Chew 1 tablet 2 times daily with meals‚ a few hours before or after taking medications‚ or as recommended by your health professional.